Problem-Based Lessons Used or Referenced
- How Much Does a 100×100 In-N-Out Cheeseburger Cost?
- What Fraction of Children Are In The Right Car Seat?
- How Big Is The 2010 Guatemalan Sinkhole?
Problem-Based Lessons Resources
- Problem Solving Framework v7.2
- Problem Based Lesson Search Engine
- Robert Kaplinsky
- Robert Kaplinsky (spreadsheet format)
- Dan Meyer
- Andrew Stadel
- Graham Fletcher
- Geoff Krall
- Dan Meyer’s TED talk
Common Core State Standards Resources
- How Old Is The Shepherd?
- Why Depth of Knowledge is Critical to Implement
- What Does It Mean To Understand Mathematics?
- Tool to Distinguish Between Depth of Knowledge Levels
- Open Middle
- Open Middle Worksheet v1.1
- Questioning Scenarios
- The Art of Questioning in Mathematics
- Content and Language Objectives