Here’s my growing collection of recorded online webinars available for math teachers as well as ed consultants and professional development providers for you to watch for free, right now. They cover a variety of topics and in some cases have grade level specific versions. Thanks for checking them out and sharing them with your colleagues.
The webinar addresses these five points:
- Why do I need an email list?
- Why would people join my email list?
- How does the technology work? (including how much it costs)
- How do I get them to buy from me?
- How do I continue to grow?
If you’ve been wanting to get your email going but needed something to get you started, then you’ll want to watch this webinar.
- Should an online workshop be more like a novel or cookbook?
- Should an online workshop be more like Netflix or traditional TV?
- Should online workshops focus more on breadth or depth?
- Do participants get more attention online or in person?
- How much content should be included in an online workshop?
- How do we collect more meaningful data about professional development?
If you’re curious about the answers to these question, you’re going to want to check out this webinar.