Problem-Based Lessons Used or Referenced
- How Much Does a 100×100 In-N-Out Cheeseburger Cost?
- What Fraction of Children Are In The Right Car Seat?
- How Far Apart Are The Freeway Exits?
- How Much Does The Aluminum Foil Prank Cost?
- Where Would The Angry Birds Have Landed?
- Which Peanuts Are The Best Deal?
- How Many Gumballs Fit In The Gumball Machine?
- How Much Money IS That?!
- How Did They Make Ms. Pac-Man?
Problem-Based Lessons Resources
- Problem Solving Framework v7.2
- Problem Based Lesson Search Engine
- Robert Kaplinsky
- Robert Kaplinsky (spreadsheet format)
- Dan Meyer
- Andrew Stadel
- Graham Fletcher
- Geoff Krall
- Dan Meyer’s TED talk
Common Core State Standards Resources
- How Old Is The Shepherd?
- Why Does Depth of Knowledge Matter?
- What Does It Mean To Understand Mathematics?
- Tool to Distinguish Between Depth of Knowledge Level
- Orchestrating Discussions article
- Open Middle
- Open Middle work samples
- Open Middle Worksheet v1.1
- Questioning Scenarios
- The Art of Questioning in Mathematics
- Content and Language Objectives