Problem-Based Lessons Used or Referenced
- How Much Is One Third Of A Cup Of Butter?
- How Many Soda Combos Are There On A Coke Freestyle?
- How Much Does a 100×100 In-N-Out Cheeseburger Cost?
- What Fraction of Children Are In The Right Car Seat?
- How Far Apart Are The Freeway Exits?
Problem-Based Lessons Resources
- Problem Solving Framework v7.1
- Problem Based Lesson Search Engine
- Robert Kaplinsky
- Robert Kaplinsky (spreadsheet format)
- Graham Fletcher
- Dan Meyer
- Andrew Stadel
- Geoff Krall
Common Core State Standards Resources
- How Old Is The Shepherd?
- Why Does Depth of Knowledge Matter?
- What Does It Mean To Understand Mathematics?
- Why Is Depth of Knowledge Critical to Implement
- Tool to Distinguish Between Depth of Knowledge Levels
- Orchestrating Discussions article
- Open Middle
- Open Middle Worksheet v1.1
- Questioning Scenarios
- The Art of Questioning in Mathematics