Problem-Based Lessons Used or Referenced
- How Much Does a 100×100 In-N-Out Cheeseburger Cost?
- How Much Does The Paint On A Space Shuttle Weigh?
- How Much Does The Aluminum Foil Prank Cost?
- Which Toilet Uses Less Water?
- Do Hybrid Cars Pay For Themselves?
- Which Chinese Food Coupon Should I Use?
- How Many Gumballs Fit In The Gumball Machine?
- How Much Money IS That?!
- How Did They Make Ms. Pac-Man?
- Which Ticket Option Is The Best Deal?
- How Many Stars Are There In The Universe?
- Which Bed Bath & Beyond Coupon Should You Use?
- How Much Shorter Are Staggered Pipe Stacks?
- Andrew Stadel’s File Cabinet
- Dan Meyer’s Penny Circle
Problem-Based Lessons Resources
- Problem Solving Framework v7.1
- Problem Based Lesson Search Engine
- Robert Kaplinsky
- Robert Kaplinsky (spreadsheet format)
- Dan Meyer
- Andrew Stadel
- Geoff Krall
Common Core State Standards Resources
- Why Depth of Knowledge is Critical to Implement
- Tool to Distinguish Between Depth of Knowledge Levels
- Orchestrating Discussions article
- Open Middle
- Open Middle work samples
- Open Middle Worksheet v1.1